Just got back from break and picking up some groceries.
In the self checkout line.
Two OBNOXIOUS 13 or 14 year old boys in front of me.
What are they buying? Magnum condoms.
Now, unfortunately, I am not doubting that 13 and 14 year olds have sex. But these kids were DISGUSTING. Stereotypical, 13 year old video game nerds who probably shower ever 10 days only after their mother has to barge into their bedrooms wearing gas masks and rubber gloves and force them into the bathroom. Not to mention, they reeked and had more acne on their faces than I have ever seen before.
They were telling stupid jokes and being loud.
I give them the "death stare", hoping they would shut up.
They notice me staring... and what does the little punk with the soiled hoodie say to me? "What?!"
Excuse me, little boy? Huh... what should I say next? Well, I don't know what I should have said, but I DID say, "Yeah... you aren't going to need those (I point to their purchase)."
"Huh?"
"There is no way you are going to need those."
They roll their eyes and walk away.
I feel grand.
No comments:
Post a Comment