Why Parents Drink We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. |
The theory that the awkward, the unexpected, and the just plain ridiculous moments in life gravitate toward a girl just trying to live her life in the simplest way possible, therefore, as a result, making her life absolutely absurd.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Why Parents Drink
This is an amazing hilarious, and beyond awkward, email I received from my oldest sister. I normally HATE forwards, but I was really intrigued by the title, "Why Parents Drink". Sounded funny. So I read on.
After reading this, I thought, "OH MY GOSH. HOW BRILLIANT!?" I really wanted to do something similar to my family (mainly my dad or mom) after, but then I realized that my sister sent it to them too. I am plotting for something in the future. Let me know if you have any great ideas for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment